From Mid-June through Labor Day Weekend we gather for two services each Sunday.
- 8:00 Spoken Holy Eucharist in our Stone Church — This contemplative service follow the Book of Common Prayer liturgy for Holy Eucharist Rite II with a few spaces for silence.
- 9:30 Casual Eucharist in our Parish Hall — A more relaxed Eucharist is held each week in our Parish Hall or, occasionally, outdoors in our Memorial Garden. All are welcome, including children!
School Year Schedule
From Labor Day through Mid-June, we do “Church on the 45s!” All of our Sunday morning services start 15 minutes before the hour and all are distinct from one another. Children are welcome at any service and each service has young children present at it, though most parents drift toward the 8:45 family service.
- 7:45 Spoken Holy Eucharist — This contemplative service follow the Book of Common Prayer liturgy for Holy Eucharist Rite II with a few spaces for silence.
- 8:45 Family Eucharist — This service is a somewhat abbreviated liturgy with Holy Eucharist. There is acoustic guitar music during our worship. Many families with children attend, and there are folks who are both empty nesters or retired and couples without kids at this service. Nursery care is also provided for the young and the restless.
- 9:45 Faith Formation — Learning about our Christian faith is a lifelong endeavor. During this time there are classes for all ages. Students from Pre-K-6th begin in our library on the upper level of our Parish House with snacks and a once a month sing-a-long. Youth Forum is for students in grades 7-12 and meets in the Green Room on the upper level as well. Adult Forum and Coffee hour meet in the Parish Hall. Nursery care continues.
- 10:45 Sung Holy Eucharist — Looking for a Book of Common Prayer liturgy with choir and organ? This is it! A traditional Episcopal Eucharist following Rite II with hymns. Nursery care runs through the conclusion of this gathering.