As we begin to move forward in our response to COVID-19, we are beginning to regather for worship at 9:30am on Sundays in our Memorial Garden.
There are a number of things to be aware of:
- Reserve a spot by signing up. (You can reserve spots for individuals, couples or families. Please follow the prompts!)
- You will be assigned to a physically distant circle. A legend and chart will help guide you to the proper spot once you arrive (as will ushers).
- Masks must be worn.
- Please bring your own chair or blanket.
- Please bring your own copy of the bulletin (either on a device, or printed at home).
- There will be no congregational singing, Eucharist, passing of the peace, or coffee hour.
- In the event of rain, we will contact you on the Sunday morning by 8:00 and will have just a virtual service that day.
- Please do not attend if you are ill, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- All services will continue to be live-streamed! If you are not comfortable attending at this time for any reason, or if you are in a more susceptible group, you are encouraged to remain home. You can view the livestream here!
- On the following Sundays, our rector Phil will be away and so there will only be a live-stream service: July 19, August 9, & August 16.
Please know that we will continue to assess the feasibility of meeting with the Office of our Bishop, and will provide updates as necessary. At this time, we have determined that we cannot provide worship services inside the nave of our church building.